Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Facebook

To all my wonderful clients, family members, and friends: 

I would like to take a moment to inform you as well as apologize to you for the fact I will most likely NEVER "enable" an action on Facebook! Call me what you will but I truly have no interest in passing fake drinks, "kidnapping" anyone, growing virtual flowers, raising a cyber pet or finding out what type of mushroom best describes my personality! It isn't you... it's me. Not having any spare time aside.... I just don't get it. Where is the joy in all this?

In lieu of these fictitious happenings, I would strongly encourage you to buy me a REAL drink, Bring me REAL flowers, and or tell me which 80's movie star I really do remind you of (Ferris Bueller.) In fact, I will give YOU a real pet. She is  Boston Terrier name Fiona (not not "Apple" Fiona the ugly princess) and I will buy you a real drink for taking her!

In closing, do not be offended, consider my stance one of strength. One which says "no" to allowing the virtual world smother our existence. I ask you to stand strong and join me in once again in "keeping it real!"

No comments:

Post a Comment