Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where do I begin?

O.K. It has come to my attention that all the "cool" photographers have their own Blogs and without one, I am doomed to wallow in the depths of cheesy photogs with disposable cameras never making it in this crazy business. So, without further ado... I introduce my Blog.  

Um... I don't really know why I am suppose to Blog or what I am suppose to say... I will begin with basics. 

I am the world's worst typist (in fact I just had to retype this sentence 3 times) so PLEASE don't kill me with e mails telling me my spelling stinks or how dangled a participle! Chances are I wrote this with a Princess movie going and a 1.5 year old climbing me yelling "Upa Upa!"

25 things you might want to know about me:

1.      I walk very very slow looking at things
2.     I cry like girl at sad movies, commercials or poignant moments
3.     I was  a fire fighter (not a fireman... they shoveled coal into train engines)
4.     I can cook like nobody's business
5.     I LOVE my family
6.    My wife thinks she is funnier than me... I let her... mostly cause she is
7.     I love the smell of Gardenias and Orange Blossoms
8.    We have 2 dogs. beautiful sweet Cadence the Boxer and... another one 
9.    We drove 3 hours to get our daughter a cat. 
10.  Huge Red Sox fan, huge.
11.   I love a great steak
12.  Bud Light is my beer of choice
13.  I LOVE reality television - the more ridiculous the better
14.  I dislike bad drivers
15.  I think I am OCD when it comes to things that are important to me
16.  I have zero will power
17.  Regardless of how many times I lose at Phase 10 I will always be ahead of my wife
18.  Despite the evil looks from my beautiful wife, I still take my camera everywhere
19.  I hate getting my photo taken
20. I was a Momma's boy
21.  I can shop for hours
22. I only see the good in people
23. I love the smell, look and feel of a crisp fall day
24. My favorite time of the day is 1st thing in the a.m. - "snuggle time"with my girls
25. I thought blogging was for nerds. Now I know it is!

So there it is, my first Blog.  Wow... how anti climactic. Stay tuned as I update you all on projects, new clients, engagement shoots, weddings etc. 



No comments:

Post a Comment